The Town of Middleton offers several types of grant programs to recreational, cultural, and heritage groups who are seeking support for their initiatives. These grants are geared towards offering seed money for initiatives that take place in Middleton, promote the community, and provide services that might not otherwise be available to local residents.
- Program Start Up Grant – designed to assist new organizations or groups in providing recreational, tourism and or cultural activities in Middleton. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Management Committee Grants – designed for management committees that operate recreational facilities on behalf of the Town. Applications shall be submitted by January 30 annually.
- Other Organizations Grant – designed to provide financial support to existing organizations that provide recreational, tourism and cultural activities in Middleton. Applications shall be submitted by January 30 annually.
- Middleton Bursary Fund - designed to provide registration dollars to children and youth to participate in recreation and sport activities that they may not otherwise be able to, due to lack of financial resources. Its funding comes strictly from donations and the fund attempts to provide financial resources to as many deserving children and youth as possible, to a maximum of $75.00 per application.
- Kidsport and Jumpstart - The Annapolis County and Digby County Chapter administers two funding sources available for children and youth to help them participate in active lifestyles.
For further information or application forms on the above grants, contact the Town of Middleton Recreation and Community Services office at 825-6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org