If you have ever considered running for Middleton Town Council…this is for YOU!
Have you ever wondered…
- What does it take to run for Council?
- What should I know before I consider running?
- What are the powers and influence of municipal government?
- What rules, regulations and laws govern my actions as an elected official?
- What would be my role as a Councillor?
- What is the time commitment?
- Do I receive a salary?
- How many other committees am I required to sit on?
- What is the nomination and campaigning processes?
If so…A Councillor Information Session will be held at the Town Hall on Tuesday, September 6th from 6:00pm – 7:00 pm. This is available for anyone considering running for Town Council in this coming October election.
Please contact RO Krista Toole at email@example.com or 902-825-9825 if you have any questions concerning this session.